Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 Astonishing Wardrobes To Dress Yourself On This Weekend


These are my recommendations for you to try out during your weekend shopping. And yeah, for some of my friends, i happen to be the fashion designer, and they always used to take me for shopping with them to tell them whether they look like cool dudes or some funky wet rat, and end up choosing the one that i select almost all of the time. I often try to persuade them into getting a t-shirt for me too when anyone goes shopping only to eat a ice cream in ibaco by the end of the hour long shopping :-/. That's why i just thought of getting a collection for my online friends too to try out this weekend and let me know whether you liked it or you found my collection to be only an ancient museum hangout.

If you liked any one design specifically, or the one which you loved with all your hearts please let me know, so that i can work on persuading you to buy me this.



Happy Shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...