Monday, November 7, 2011

AN IDEA TO MAKE GOOGLE BETTER - GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH

Hey Google, I use your Image Search extensively for my graphic designing and for creating personal gallery. Every time i have to search for some image and then if i like one image i have to open the image in the full view and then save it to my PC and then upload it to Picasa or other online photo portals.

It would be great if you could add a context menu option to the images thumbnail in the images search result page where i can right click and select add to my gallery which would put that picture in my Picasa. Also there can be an option to whether the original full scale image should be added or just the thumbnail must be added.

I hope this would be of great help to many people who do Google Image Search frequently. Some unnecessary and redundant steps might be removed from the use case by adding this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...